Obtaining an overview of the main steps in the design of circuits and systems as well as receiving basic knowledge in digital chip design using the hardware description language VHDL.
- Design of Systems
- Target Architectures for HW/SW Systems
- Allocation, Binding, Scheduling
- Hardware Design
- Abstraction Levels
- Hardware Description Languages (VHDL, SystemC)
- Design flow for FPGA applications
- Exercises for practical utilization of the newly learned skills
Place and Time
- Lecture: Wednesday, 12:00 – 14:30 (for room details see KUSSS)
- Language: English
In case of any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.